Monday, October 25, 2010

 I learned about the holocaust and how the antis
where killing the Jews.And not only the Jews other
people to and the whitwell middle school where
clotting paper clips.To represent the six million Jews
that died.Then they got more than they wanted
so they found a car that cared the Jews their
and put the paper clips in their.  In globaloria I
learned that how to customise my blog and how to
customise my wiki I also learned on how to handle
 computers and how i can i type fast.I want to learn
about more about the Holocaust.I want to learn about
how to make a game because we haven't covered on that.
I learn that I can make a game about bullying and how
can I design.Today is Saturday and my brother is birthday
where going to have a big party its going to have food,
balloons and cake so I am going to be excited cant wit for
 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment