Monday, November 1, 2010

  I learned how to make a symbol and how to make a file how
  to make a game how to move a carrot to a move I learned
  how to make a game I also how to make a game that's what
  I learn11-1-2017 I want to learn how to make a game and 
  I want to learn how to make a game a because it was fun.
  11-2-2017 i want to do step3 n my game so fare it has bin so
  fun what I want to learn is  how to make a game because I
  think its rely fun to do a game 11-3-10  In globaloriai did
  step 1 2 3 4 and where working at step 5 i think this is not very
  challenging if you fallow the instructions11-4-2010 I have learn
  about how to make a well like something you like can make a
  game out of its prity cool and I learn all different tools you can us to
  make something out of like my favorite tool is the bucket of paint
  you don't have to wait to coller it all you just push it and it cover the
hole screen will turn the coller you chose and i also learn about
the paint brush and you can coller stuff wiel holding it 11-5-10    

1 comment: